As an ever-growing number of private and government-supplying companies demand that not only their own operations comply with emerging “green” initiatives, but that their vendors and suppliers do, as well, these issues have caused great concern for traditional wash, blast and mass finishing technology providers. But this reality has never posed a problem for Wet Technologies. Quite the contrary. Literally by design, our innovative wet slurry blasting systems have been engineered to deliver dust-free, static-free and closed-loop operation from day one. In fact, clean surface finishing defines our core competency.
“We purchased a WT50 high volume liquid media system… to replace a competitive model. Both systems featured submerged pumps and closed-loop filtration. Our operators and maintenance staff are very pleased with the efficiency and ergonomic improvements, and marveled over the minimum downtime required for PM, a fraction of what it used to be.
– Honeywell, Allentown, PA
Green By Design
Eliminating these common nuisance concerns not only ensures that our systems comply with rigid environmental standards, but they also deliver valuable advantages that improve your bottom line. For example:
- Our systems comply with HEPA requirements because they don’t produce dust, enabling you to avoid the air quality issues and breathing problems associated with traditional dry blasting techniques.
- Our systems don’t produce static electricity, so fires are not ignited by the buildup of dust in factory areas.
- Our systems are self-contained in a closed-loop, so they are designed to innovatively collect, clean and reuse the wet slurry; scale and other component particles are filtered, and contaminants such as lubricants, oil, grease and paint are easily separated for recycling or disposal.
- Our systems can be placed in close proximity to sensitive manufacturing processes, reducing floor space and material handling.
- Our systems don’t require space consuming and expensive dust collectors, nor require their costly maintenance, affording manufacturing planners greater workflow options.