A Flexible Addition for Accurate, Repeatable Wet Blast Processes
Robotics has become a practical path to productivity for more applications and processes than ever before. Parts that require multiple moving nozzle angles are good candidates for Wet Tech designs, mating part handling and delivery with a multi axis robotic wet blasting system. Or, the part itself can be manipulated by robot, with the slurry nozzle (or nozzles) either stationary or moveable. In addition to being a Motoman Service Provider (MSP), we also integrate Fanuc, and other 6 and 7 axis robotic systems for industrial and military applications to meet your requirements.
- More controllable and precise than manual and dry blast deburring.
- Fully integrated with our standard manual and semi-automatic systems as well as shuttle and rotary configurations. Programmed at our factory.
- Industrial TIG welded stainless construction.
- Simple tasks performed more accurately than manual processes.
- Increased margins through predictable, high-quality production helps you stay competitive, retain and win new business.