Clean Precise Finishing
Deburring, Profiling and Coarse Etching for Medical Implants
- Etch, rinse and dry surfaces in a non-chemical, water-based, closed-loop system in one integrated, multiple-step work cell right on the production floor.
- Specific profiling and course etching applied to hip stems and femoral implants, respectively, improves anchoring and enhances adherence of new bone growth.
- Dust-free work cells can be placed adjacent to manufacturing stations.
- Accommodate highly specific surface finishes and maintain stringent tolerances.
- Minimize embedded abrasive media, and related voids, which can damage sensitive components.
- Precise and repeatable delivery of Wet Blasting slurry.
- Precise manufacturing control, low maintenance needs and the easy operational requirements speed ROI and reduce TCO.
Let’s talk about your medical implant finishing challenges.