Surface Profiling for Medical Implants
Ask Us About Deburring, Coarse Etching and Other Surface Profiling for Medical Implants.
- Deburr, etch, rinse and dry surfaces in a non-chemical, water-based, closed-loop system. Do it all in one integrated, multiple-step work cell right on the production floor.
- Apply specific profiling and course etching to hip stems and femoral implants, respectively, to improve anchoring and enhance adherence of new bone growth.
- Place dust-free work cells adjacent to manufacturing stations.
- Accommodate highly specific surface finishes and maintain stringent tolerances.
- Minimize embedded abrasive media, and related voids, which can damage sensitive components.
- Precise manufacturing control, low maintenance. Easy operational requirements help you speed ROI and reduce TCO.