A few of our most in-demand custom features include: High Efficiency Oil and Grease Removal System, Automatic Media Density Monitor, Extended Wear Mat for Turntable, Oval Glove Ports (taller than the standard round ports).
The Wet Tech MX System Covers Several Applications and Conditions Found in Military Requirements:
- Parts that exhibit rust or oxidation. These need to be cleaned to bare substrate for inspection and reuse, with minimum surface effect.
- Parts that through use and thermal cycles are prone to scale build up.
- Oily parts that previously required a separate chemical pre-wash.
- Parts requiring any of the above, and still leave a smooth surface.
- Parts requiring recoating or bonding, where light even etching would produce a superior anchoring pattern.
- Areas where personnel exposure to blasting dust and its effect on health and the workplace are of major concern.
- Areas where PPE (personal protective equipment) can inhibit productivity.
Advantages over other methods:
- No chemicals are required to achieve results.
- Finishing leaves little or no impregnation of media into the surface.
- Combining the addition of an immersion heater with special filtration, light oils and greasy dirt can be removed in remanufacturing applications such as automotive and aircraft engine and airframe overhaul.
- The ability to clean down into fine cracks and pores makes it an excellent and often specified process to prepare for liquid penetrant inspection (LPI).
- Closed loop filtration is no longer an option in industry; it’s mandatory, and included as standard equipment on our systems.
- Surfaces are left clean and dust free.
- Reduced or No warping.
- No Static Build Up.