- Eliminate caustic chemicals and their expensive disposal cycle.
- Reduce process steps, saving time, labor, and space on your factory floor.
- Prep parts for bonding, painting, plating or coating. Often, wet blasting alone can achieve a superior pre-bond or cosmetic finish, eliminating the need for these steps.
- Avoid re-deposition of oils and contaminants. Look for a wet blast system with closed loop filtered rinsing, with oil separation options.
- Operate a more sustainable, earth-friendly facility.
- Any substrate that can be exposed to water can be finished with a superior wet blast process.
- A very low concentration built in inhibitor will protect parts prone to flash rusting.
What’s your most sensitive surface-finishing challenge? We’ll work with you to design a Wet Tech Process and reduce cost, improve sustainability, and save time—while improving the surface characteristics of your part or product.