Exploration that Leads to Surface Finishing Innovation
Our customers challenge us in many ways to create solutions that meet or exceed demanding end requirements in smoothness and cleanliness, surface texturing, measurement tolerances, and material performance in the field. In response, we’ve created a dedicated research lab at Wet Technologies and have fully equipped it with automated capabilities for conducting several essential tasks…
- Explore, test and verify emerging and evolving automated and manual process applications.
- Test and prove-out process applications under precisely the same conditions and parameters in which they will be processed at the customer site by simulating production conditions in our lab.
- Collaborate with customers and suppliers to engineer new approaches for solving common application problems
- Customize solution features, functions and configurations to suit highly specific customer requirements
- Proactively design, build and prove prototype machinery and technologies that will lead to tomorrow’s market-driven innovations
- Conduct ongoing quality control and process verification on current products in production with testing equipment that includes digital microscope, profilometer, photo and video recording.
As customer requirements continue to evolve, so do Wet Technology solutions, resulting in highly advanced, fully automated wet blasting equipment that delivers what it promises — and more.
Job Shop Part Processing Services
Also at the lab, Wet Technologies provides Job Shop Services for companies that have no current need, or are not yet ready, to purchase their own equipment. Parts can be processed manually, or with repeatable automation, or in batches. Following the initial review of your requirement, we will submit a proposal with structured pricing that includes tooling, media or abrasive requirements, processing of the part(s), post-processing treatments, packaging, and labor. Projects range from a single part, to small, medium, and continuous runs.